kaikai irecruits 01 Advisor Digital Development – Digital Health (part-time)
We are a young team of digital development specialists and offer strategic and technical consulting services to donors, implementing partners, NGOs and the private sector.
We are looking for a team member for an upcoming project in the healthcare sector in Senegal. You’ll be working with partners from the private sector, government partners and a major donor.
You will be acting as the local coordinator for a technology pilot for the exchange of health data, as well as building stakeholder support. You’ll report to our founder and principal investigator and both he and the team will support you where needed.
Depending on your profile, you will be considered for other consulting activities. We’re a young organization so roles can evolve and will be shaped around your interests and client needs.
Please note that this position is pending on upcoming funding, with a tentative start at beginning of June.
- Act as local coordinator, bridging between international private partner and in-country actors
- Support in-country activities (workshops, trainings), including preparation and documentation
- Organize and run regular meetings (biweekly project meeting and steering committee)
- Support results dissemination (documentational and communication support)
- At least 4 years of experience in consulting projects using digital technologies.
- Experience of running workshops and conducting interviews with users
- Ideally previous experience in Digital Health, data standards
- At least 2 years of project management experience, and experience using project management tools
- Technical background or affinity for digital tech. Understanding of mobile data collection, databases, data analysis, open source and its application to economic
- Education: relevant master in technology or business or bachelor + 5 years of experience.
- Organised and structured, able to work autonomously and follow throughAnalytic mindset with strong empathy and communication skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Self starter, curious and creative mindset, eager to learn
- Advanced user of online-based documents, presentation and spreadsheet tools (spreadsheets, presentations and documents)Strong
- English and French skills, both written and spoken
How to apply
Send your CV as well as some work samples created as part of previous work (1 example document and 1 example presentation) as well as your proposed daily rate to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20th.
Closig date : May 20th 2021.