Nouvelles et évènements
Medic recruits 01 Senior App Developer
- septembre 5, 2022
- Publié par : Khady
- Catégorie : Recrutement Digital
Medic recruits 01 Senior App Developer
- Providing accessible care to populations in Mali, in partnership with Mali’s Department of Health and Social Development (MSDS) and Muso Health.
- Niger’s national-scale monitoring and alert platform in partnership with Médecins Sans Frontières and Epicentre.
- Monitoring and alerting infrastructure for high-risk populations in Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Several additional small-scale projects and pilots.
- Develop interactive data visualizations. Work with designers and partners to define and measure key performance indicators. Build interactive data visualizations using a combination of tools including PostgreSQL.
- Manage project technical development: Work alongside partnerships leads, project managers, and designers to define scope, design, write technical specifications, and build public health applications.
- Manage client timelines. Help the team create and adhere to evidence-driven timelines.
- Support end users and stakeholders on technology issues. Ensure our digital tools are working well for our partners, our users, and our funders. Monitor user behaviour and technical indicators to ensure it is performing as expected.
- Travel to the field (Mali, Niger, DRC) to test app in its realistic operating environment.
- Support in proposal writing, publications, present Medic Mobile in meetings, seminars, summits & forums when called upon to do so.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven skills in developing data visualizations tools.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in similar roles with demonstrated technical leadership.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English are required.
- Proficient with relational databases, Postgres or MySQL.
- Have experience using command-line tools on Linux (preferred) or another UNIX-like operating system.
- Be committed to frequent and timely communication, both in person and online (via email, Slack, and other online chat applications).
- Have interest in working with and learning from a globally distributed team of mHealth technology experts.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to pass on information clearly to users and to grasp difficulties perceived by users.
- Strong user support orientation with an attitude of wanting to assist people and pass-on their knowledge and experience to others establishing a good working relationship with users/partners.
- Ability to work under high pressure, meet deadlines, monitor and follow-up on pending matters under minimum supervision.
- You’re a woman fitting this position, you’re encouraged to apply!
- Skills as a teacher or mentor are a plus.
- An outgoing personality is a plus.
- Experience with DHIS2 is a plus
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization languages (eg. R/Matlab/Python) is a plus
- Be familiar with Android SDK, NoSQL databases.
- Project work experience with open source technology.
- Good logical diagnostic skills and ability to exercise good judgment in the resolution of problems.
- Passion for digital health system
- Purpose & Impact
- Ability to create and see real impact in your work
- Freedom to take initiative and innovate, bonus of an agile, small team
- Work for a globally awarded social enterprise recognized for developing a solution that can create global systems change in the health sector
- Work with a value and mission driven team that is consistently described as warm, incredibly kind and supportive
- Exposure to a diverse team: over 15 different nationalities
- Opportunities for global travel: all team meet-up + functional team meet-up + field visits
- Work/Life & Growth
- Generous leave time: vacation, maternity/paternity, bereavement, & sick days
- Professional development funds & opportunities + 5 days off for prof dev
- Home Office Set up Stipend.
- Flexible, remote schedules
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]