Nouvelles et évènements
NIYEL recruits 01 Digital Strategist Community Manager
- novembre 11, 2022
- Publié par : Khady
- Catégorie : Recrutement Digital
NIYEL recruits 01 Digital Strategist Community ManagerWe are currently recruiting for a Digital Strategist. You will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, audience engagement, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization’s digital brand narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns. Who are we? Niyel is an international firm specializing in campaigns, advocacy, political influence, and public affairs, based in Dakar since 2008 with offices in Kigali and Port Louis. Its interventions cover all human rights issues and aim to ensure the respect, protection, and fulfillment of human rights. We work to promote public policies conducive to the development of all and to influence practices to ensure that as citizens, individuals, and communities, we understand and defend our own rights while respecting those of others and assuming fully our responsibilities. In a nutshell, we are a diverse and dynamic team that provides innovative and creative advocacy and campaign strategies to support communities and organizations in their fight for social justice. Niyel has:
- A diverse and dynamic team from around the world
- Almost 120 projects were carried out to influence policies and practices.
- An experience in over 35 countries worldwide
- Experience on a variety of themes such as health, sanitation, migration, environment, education, agriculture, nutrition, citizen participation, political campaigns, etc.
- Collaboration and relationships built with hundreds of development organizations, governments of civil society as well as political and cultural actors.
- research and analysis of situations and issues
- the development of advocacy strategies and
- the planning, implementation, and evaluation of campaigns.
- Be knowledgeable of market trends (in the sector that Niyel is in would be a plus) and able to conduct market research
- Conduct brand analysis
- Identify the most suitable digital channels/platforms for campaigns
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and monthly plan for all digital platforms – Social Media, website, video hosting accounts, knowledge platforms, etc.
- Create marketing collateral and purchase ad space when and if needed
- Produce SEO analysis
- Schedule email campaigns
- Provide editorial direction for all social-media based / blog / website written content
- Liaise with the project teams to ensure compliance with the strategy and to provide additional support and guidance as needed
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Marketing background – experience in consumer and competitor research and lead generation campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Social Media applications, publishing and video software
- Excellent communication skills orally and in writing
- Language proficiency in French and English
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Creativity with excellent organizational skills
- Leadership experience and skills
- Understands people and how /why they reach to digital media
- Holds a high interest in Human rights, Advocacy, Public Policy, Public Affairs, Communications, Public Relations, and Research
- Self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, and achieving impact
- Out-of-the-box thinking (highly creative)
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Remain focused in the face of pressure, delivers against timelines, and not intimidated by tasks/time/budget limitations
- Thinks strategically and on a global scale
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Work well within a team and be comfortable in social and culturally diverse environments
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]