GLOBAL DIGITAL NEW MARKETS SPECIALIST
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Digital New Market Specialistat Any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Head of Digital Public Engagement
Staff reporting to this post: dotted line management of a Digital Manager.
Budget Responsibilities: The role will be responsible for meeting revenue and ROI targets and ensuring that spending is within agreed budgets and that any deviations from forecast are managed, and escalated.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Direct experience in designing and implementing digital marketing/fundraising programs with revenue responsibility (ideally within an international NGO), and experience at the international level, especially in the Middle East and Asia
• Proven success in growing a digital fundraising or ecommerce program from a small base of revenue to meet ambitious financial targets.
• Solid understanding and hands on experience developing lead conversion and donor development email marketing journeys using a marketing automation tool.
• Experience managing the digital aspects of global integrated campaigns.
• Experience managing agency partners and other vendors.
• Solid understanding and experience of developing and optimizing supporter/customer journeys landing pages and websites.
• Solid understanding and experience with digital customer/donor development and retention.
• Solid understanding of web (in particular Google Analytics) and CRM analytics for testing and optimization.
• Solid understanding of digital payment systems and market restrictions or challenges.
• Technical expertise to understand technical digital marketing issues together with the ability to explain them using terms a non-specialist can clearly understand.
• Knowledge of budgeting, planning and performance management of digital fundraising/marketing
• Proven project management skills delivering complex projects on time and on budget with a strong knowledge of all the financial aspects of digital fundraising/marketing including analysis of costs/income, ROI, conversion and attrition data and all other relevant KPIs.
• Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills, with an ability to work in a distributed team.
• A self-starter using initiative to an entrepreneurial spirit to see and deliver on opportunities.
• Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity, working with a diverse range of seniority levels and geographic markets
• Ability to think critically, objectively, analytically and strategically, solve problems quickly.
• A positive, assertive and persuasive personality.
• Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English with excellent writing and speaking mandatory, additional language skills such as Spanish would be an asset.
• Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Willing to travel to support needs of the role as required.
• Solid understanding of data protection and fundraising laws in different countries
• Solid understanding and hands on experience of major digital fundraising disciplines (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Email, Mobile, Programmatic)
We can offer circa £ 50,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 10 May 2021
Closing date: 25 May 2021 – 22:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Communications and Media