Nouvelles et évènements
World Vision recruits 01 Digital and Content Manager
- juillet 28, 2022
- Publié par : Khady
- Catégorie : Recrutement Digital
World Vision recruits 01 Digital and Content Manager
The Digital and Content Manager role supports and builds World Vision West Africa Regional Office reputation through external and internal communications, and community engagement by connecting and managing various public engagement audiences on diverse regional and continental platforms and channels. The role supports, grows and monitors communications content and public engagement deliverables at national and regional office levels and manages systems and processes that deliver quality assurance of public engagement communications. It provides technical leadership and mentoring to national office Public Engagement Communications staff and leads in the development of targeted regional-level public engagement communications collateral in support of regional resource development, campaigns, and events.
Strategy and management
- Support the strategic development and implementation of the regional Communication and Public Engagement plan, aligned with the global Communication Framework – objectives, deliverables and indicators.
- Support Regional Directors on executive communications.
- Support National Offices planning, budgets and Monitoring & Evaluation across globally-used systems and produce dashboards that support leadership decision-making process.
- Lead regional internal initiatives for staff engagement with guidance from Regional Communication and Public Engagement Director
Public Engagement and Media
- Lead in the development and ongoing management of West Africa’s public engagement strategy across all national offices (mass media, social media, digital, campaigns, events).
- Lead national offices to increase capacity and ability to engage the public through innovative communications including virtual field visits in support of their national strategy and provide technical leadership and coaching.
- Provide quality assurance of all content and public engagement communications.
- Ensure national office public engagement communications is supporting the It Takes A World campaign and Global Moments, in partnership with regional and national advocacy.
- Ensure influence and fundraising efforts are supported through brand alliance, digital presence external engagement, and marketing initiatives in relevant national offices.
- Partner with regional and field teams to ensure that staff are aware of and abide by the World Vision Media Engagement Policy, including organising media briefings and promoting WVI spokesperson training.
- Coordinate with the Regional Communications and Public Engagement Director the representation of World Vision at the regional level interagency forum, including with the UN agencies, other INGOs, local organizations, governmental bodies.
- Support on drafting media material and partnering on cross-functional media opportunities for the region, as well as guiding field teams in this area, in support of emergency responses, campaigns or initiatives.
- Lead National Office’s strategy to increase technical capacity to produce international quality content for Support Office marketing communications and resource development.
- Keep abreast of all WVI visibility opportunities by being an active member of the internal communication platforms, groups and channels.
- Provide high level editorial and production oversight and quality control to regional and national offices development, advocacy and humanitarian content for marketing needs.
- Manage internal communication initiatives, including regional bulletins, social media editorials & analysis reports and other impact metrics needed.
- In partnership with global risk specialists and the Regional Communications and Public Engagement Director, support a risk-aware culture with field teams, developing capacity in this area.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Required Professional Experience
- At least five years’ experience in communications or journalism with at least two years’ experience working within an INGO, UN or other humanitarian organisation.
- Strong communication skills, ability to facilitate the collection of photo, video, story and social media resources.
- Ability to work in difficult and stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Proven field communications experience in emergency settings and/or fragile contexts.
- Proven ability to manage and grow a team.
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
University/Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, media, and communications or another related field; development/humanitarian sector courses and degree an advantage; marketing courses a plus.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office, social media channels, and all public engagement management tools and techniques.
- Photography, graphic design software and filmmaking skills highly desirable.
- Journalism experience is highly desirable.
Application Deadline Date: August 9th 2022
Bonjour c est un immense plaisir pour moi de retrouver ce communiqué pourvu que je veux travaillé dans ce domaine ainsi vue la situation familiale chez nous qui n ont pas assez de moyens pour que je puisse continuer mes études à l université ce serait important de m accepter une telle demande .merci cordiallement.
Je suis informaticien, formateur en informatique, maintenancier en informatique
Laisser un commentaire Annuler la réponse
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]